Customized EAP Services
As an employer or HR professional, you care about the health and well-being of your employees. So do we. That is why our team builds strong working relationships with our clients to successfully improve employee wellness and address the various areas that can affect employee performance. We’re widely known for tailoring our employee assistance programs to meet the specific needs of your organization.
Mazzitti & Sullivan EAP covers hundreds of thousands of lives across the nation, equipping employees at all levels with the right tools and resources to manage everything from day-to-day stressors to life-altering events. Our comprehensive EAP services lead to decreased absenteeism, reduced turnover, and improved work performance by helping your staff be happy, healthy, and productive.Request EAP Services
What Sets Us Apart?
- Our utilization rates are nearly two times higher than our competitors and the national average for direct services.
- Dedicated Client Solutions Specialist for your organization
- Demonstrated savings to group health insurance costs
- Critical incident stress management and the nation’s best traumatic stress experts
- Nationwide provider network with thousands of qualified therapists
- Access to Mazzitti & Sullivan COMPASS services: Turnover Reduction and Job Benchmarking, Leadership Development, Team Training, Conflict Resolution, Executive Coaching, and Organizational Change
- On-site services
- Promotional Materials
- Quarterly utilization reports
- Calls are answered by a Client Solutions Specialist or a master’s-level therapist, 24/7/365
Pre-hire Assessment Tools and Consulting
Professional Development and Training
Leadership Development and Succession Planning
Organizational Development Surveys
Retirement Consultation and Outplacement Services
The ROI for EAP
Solutions from Mazzitti & Sullivan EAP increase your business’s performance by improving the wellbeing of your workforce and helping you attract and retain the right team members. What does that mean to your bottom line?
For every $1 dollar invested in an employee assistance program, organizations typically receive an ROI between $3 and $10 dollars, according to the Employee Assistance Society of North America (EASNA).
How Employers Benefit from EAP Utilization
- Decreased Absenteeism
- Reduced Presenteeism
- Reduced Turnover
- Improved Work Performance
- Increased Employee Engagement
- Improved Quality of Life
- Decreased Work Distress
- Reduced overall health care claims costs
- Reduced disability claims costs
Mazzitti & Sullivan Employee Assistance Program utilizes the world’s most reliable assessment tools for talent management. Through our COMPASS services, we provide several supplemental tools and consulting services for your organization, including:
- Professional development, training and workshops
- Assessment tools for hiring
- Leadership development
- Conflict resolution
- And more!
Receive A Free Training Session
Join our Partner Referral Program and with every introduction that leads to a business joining our EAP, we will provide your company with a free 1 hour training session (of your choice of topic). We are always looking for new businesses and employees to support with EAP services. You can help us help them!
Some examples of trainings we can offer include: Workplace Bullying, Opioids in the Workplace, Change Management, Effective Communication, Teambuildings, and many more!Get More Information
Guiding You to Success
EAP benefits vary by employer. For specific benefit information, please contact us directly at 1-800-543-5080. We are happy to explain our services and your benefit information.View Resources
EAP: A Win for Both Employers and Employees
An employee assistance program provides workers with a way to find help for dealing with personal and work-related issues. Without this help, these issues could decrease employees’ quality of life, interfere with job performance, reduce profits and decrease the organiz...Read More