In this episode, Andrew McNerlin discusses navigating feelings of abandonment as an adoptee and working toward honest, candid relationships with loved ones who have clashing beliefs. He advises listeners who may be struggling to put aside their pride and acknowledges that all humans are “beautiful messes.”
Andrew can be reached on LinkedIn.
Mental Health Success Stories
Put Aside Your Pride with Andrew McNerlin
About the Podcast
Host John Troutman is National Director of Marketing & Business Development at M&S EAP. In “Mental Health Success Stories,” John discusses mental health topics with industry leaders. Guests share real-life stories of mental health challenges that have impacted their business and personal lives, actions they’ve taken to improve their mental health, and what they might have done differently in hindsight.
Latest Podcast Episodes
- Keeping Calm Under Pressure with Robert Steele December 30, 2022
- Hanging Up Your Superhero Cape with Ben Winfield December 29, 2022
- Looking for Solutions with Sims Tillirson December 29, 2022
- Being Authentic and Transparent with Ryan Miller December 16, 2022
- Helping Others Who are Struggling with Kimberlee Langford December 15, 2022