Stress can manifest as physical symptoms and be incredibly damaging to the body, mind and spirit. However, sometimes the only way out of a stressful situation is to get through it, so healthy coping skills are key. In this episode, Nancy Giacolone talks about balancing maximizing productivity with caring for her employees, battling feelings of unworthiness and the importance of listening to your body.
About the Podcast
Host John Troutman is National Director of Marketing & Business Development at M&S EAP. In “Mental Health Success Stories,” John discusses mental health topics with industry leaders. Guests share real-life stories of mental health challenges that have impacted their business and personal lives, actions they’ve taken to improve their mental health, and what they might have done differently in hindsight.
Latest Podcast Episodes
- Keeping Calm Under Pressure with Robert Steele December 30, 2022
- Hanging Up Your Superhero Cape with Ben Winfield December 29, 2022
- Looking for Solutions with Sims Tillirson December 29, 2022
- Being Authentic and Transparent with Ryan Miller December 16, 2022
- Helping Others Who are Struggling with Kimberlee Langford December 15, 2022