Although feelings of grief after losing a loved one may never disappear completely, Jack D. Holder believes we can hold onto the positive memories and life lessons while letting go of the negative. In this episode, Jack shares about losing someone dear to him and advises others experiencing the same to reach out and let the help in.
You can connect with Jack on LinkedIn.
About the Podcast
Host John Troutman is National Director of Marketing & Business Development at M&S EAP. In “Mental Health Success Stories,” John discusses mental health topics with industry leaders. Guests share real-life stories of mental health challenges that have impacted their business and personal lives, actions they’ve taken to improve their mental health, and what they might have done differently in hindsight.
Latest Podcast Episodes
- Keeping Calm Under Pressure with Robert Steele December 30, 2022
- Hanging Up Your Superhero Cape with Ben Winfield December 29, 2022
- Looking for Solutions with Sims Tillirson December 29, 2022
- Being Authentic and Transparent with Ryan Miller December 16, 2022
- Helping Others Who are Struggling with Kimberlee Langford December 15, 2022