You don’t have to go it alone — if you’ve suffered a trauma, reach out and seek the support you need. Trauma doesn’t have to govern how you live the rest of your life. In this episode, Stacy Fry shares about traumatic childbirth, a close call with gun violence and the benefits of therapy.
Stacy Fry is the Director of Communications with Alera Group as well as a proud wife, mother of two and a football fan. Get in touch with Stacy at [email protected] or connect with her on Linkedin.
About the Podcast
Host John Troutman is National Director of Marketing & Business Development at M&S EAP. In “Mental Health Success Stories,” John discusses mental health topics with industry leaders. Guests share real-life stories of mental health challenges that have impacted their business and personal lives, actions they’ve taken to improve their mental health, and what they might have done differently in hindsight.
Latest Podcast Episodes
- Keeping Calm Under Pressure with Robert Steele December 30, 2022
- Hanging Up Your Superhero Cape with Ben Winfield December 29, 2022
- Looking for Solutions with Sims Tillirson December 29, 2022
- Being Authentic and Transparent with Ryan Miller December 16, 2022
- Helping Others Who are Struggling with Kimberlee Langford December 15, 2022