For people in helping professions, compartmentalizing isn’t always possible. In this episode, Ben Winfield talks about seeking help for unresolved trauma stemming from witnessing and experiencing things most humans don’t as a former Marine and firefighter.
You can connect with Ben via Linkedin or email at [email protected].
Mental Health Success Stories
Hanging Up Your Superhero Cape with Ben Winfield
About the Podcast
Host John Troutman is National Director of Marketing & Business Development at M&S EAP. In “Mental Health Success Stories,” John discusses mental health topics with industry leaders. Guests share real-life stories of mental health challenges that have impacted their business and personal lives, actions they’ve taken to improve their mental health, and what they might have done differently in hindsight.
Latest Podcast Episodes
- Keeping Calm Under Pressure with Robert Steele December 30, 2022
- Hanging Up Your Superhero Cape with Ben Winfield December 29, 2022
- Looking for Solutions with Sims Tillirson December 29, 2022
- Being Authentic and Transparent with Ryan Miller December 16, 2022
- Helping Others Who are Struggling with Kimberlee Langford December 15, 2022