In this episode, Allison De Paoli discusses the importance of being gracious to others who may be struggling with difficulties in their personal lives. At the same time, it’s crucial to extend the same grace to ourselves and allow others to see us as human. She also opens up about navigating feelings of grief, failure and anger after divorce and learning to manage others’ expectations.
You can connect with Allison on LinkedIn, or via her company website, Altiqe Consulting.
About the Podcast
Host John Troutman is National Director of Marketing & Business Development at M&S EAP. In “Mental Health Success Stories,” John discusses mental health topics with industry leaders. Guests share real-life stories of mental health challenges that have impacted their business and personal lives, actions they’ve taken to improve their mental health, and what they might have done differently in hindsight.
Latest Podcast Episodes
- Keeping Calm Under Pressure with Robert Steele December 30, 2022
- Hanging Up Your Superhero Cape with Ben Winfield December 29, 2022
- Looking for Solutions with Sims Tillirson December 29, 2022
- Being Authentic and Transparent with Ryan Miller December 16, 2022
- Helping Others Who are Struggling with Kimberlee Langford December 15, 2022